Monday, May 21, 2007

(-•Asphyxia•-)


Asphyxia in france was born in August 2005, after some industrial/electronical tests on a music software. Throught this personal project I just put down my feelings, and Asphyxia is first made in order to evacuate sadness and hate, or other feeling I could have since I started. Asphyxia music can be said as Electro-dark or Industrial, even if I try my best to not being a stereotype, but I think that I must first get a common sound before starting with a personal one.
Asphyxia - web release (2006)
Style: Dark Electro,EBM
Country: France
Year: 2006

Tracklist:
01 Concupiscentia
02 Self Deception
03 Electronic Ballistic Missile
04 Painful Process
05 Santa Tecnologia
06 Sense Of Decay


2 comments:

Ihintza said...

Wow!... como siempre, música interesante amigo Darkness. No le conozco, pero si tu lo recomiendas, debe ser bueno.

Gracias =)

~DARKNESS~ said...

MUCHAS GRACIAS IHINTTZA ;)
DARKNESS YOUR GIVE THANKS!!
=)